The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Mr.President Admin I_vote_lcapMr.President Admin I_voting_barMr.President Admin I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Mr.President Admin I_vote_lcapMr.President Admin I_voting_barMr.President Admin I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Mr.President Admin

2 posters

Go down

Mr.President Admin Empty Mr.President Admin

Post  Mr.President Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Css name:Mr.President
Steam id:Dont know how to find it tell me how Razz
Qualifications:Im on pb at the least once a day (unless im on vacation or holidays). and pb is my favorite server Very Happy
Server:Prison Break Very Happy
Commitment:I am one of the first people to join The Fallen,and I have been trying to get my friends to join Very Happy
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Mr.President Admin Empty Re: Mr.President Admin

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Sorry Mr. Pres, although I know you are qualified to handle server leader all our positions are full at the moment. We will be having a new server soon (still undecided to which mod) but I will keep you in mind for it. I love you
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am

SHAGGY wrote:Sorry Mr. Pres, although I know you are qualified to handle server leader all our positions are full at the moment. We will be having a new server soon (still undecided to which mod) but I will keep you in mind for it. I love you

ok thx Very Happy
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down