The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN

+6
Warhead
Diabolic
thebomb
SHAGGY
Sloppy
Mr.President
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN

Post  Diabolic Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 am

We love you too Shaggy <3
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen,Just The Beginning Of A NEW GREAT CLAN

Post  Mr.President Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am

lol Razz
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 am

Diabolic wrote:The Fallen is so epic that in about one week the name is gonna change to The Risen

OMFG ITS GOING TO CHANGE?
I JUST MADE A SPRAY THAT SAY "THE FALLEN" WHICH TOOK ME ABOUT 5 MINUTES!

.... Lol sorry i shouted half the post lol.... =]

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 am

SilentSkiTTles. wrote:
Diabolic wrote:The Fallen is so epic that in about one week the name is gonna change to The Risen

OMFG ITS GOING TO CHANGE?
I JUST MADE A SPRAY THAT SAY "THE FALLEN" WHICH TOOK ME ABOUT 5 MINUTES!

.... Lol sorry i shouted half the post lol.... =]

lol
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Lol you guys are fighting over posts..very mature of u guys
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 pm

The bom started, kick him...

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm

panter Razz wrote:The bom started, kick him...

I didnt start it, it was diabolic!!
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm

No, FU, you started..

Dont blame my real friend Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

hahah your one and only friend panter that is, but really that was Diabolic who started it
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm

I dont know you and I dont like you

Get out of my life!

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 pm

I was talking about diabolic your only friend and eww no I dont want to be your friend jeez!!
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Just go away, dont look back and come never back Evil or Very Mad

NO STOP

I cant do this....

*cut*Want to see what will happen? Look next week again at ''Good times and bad Times''

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"you did a good job acting there Panter " Razz
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Jracula wrote:Lol you guys are fighting over posts..very mature of u guys

Do you douche?
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Do you like tea?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Diabolic wrote:

Do you douche?

nope
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Jracula wrote:
Diabolic wrote:

Do you douche?

nope

I dont even know what that means, but I know it has something to do with women and stuff, but I think its funny to ask
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UteEKKa7rpw&sns=em

here's a funny thing to ask people diabolic
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm

*dances to the awesome music* Your unlucky, I like to be Rick Rolled =D
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm

That's a good thig then
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:54 pm

I know?
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:59 pm

lol
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 am

Fkin hell 4 pages?!

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 am

Yeah, this clan is that awesome Cool
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2