The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_vote_lcapMagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_voting_barMagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_vote_lcapMagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_voting_barMagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was....

5 posters

Go down

MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... Empty MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was....

Post  MagicMan Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Css name:MagicMan Duh...
Steam id:STEAM_0:0:20339350
Qualifications: im chill. and to be honest ima nerd so ill be on 24/7 LOL
Server: (what server you are trying out for): Death Match
Commitment: (what have you done to help the community, and how long have you been apart of TF): some suggestions, i had the music bot on vent till it fucked up my shit. ive been here since b4 the forums. when it was me shaggy and Matt idk about sloppy xD but shaggy u luv him so u no >.<
MagicMan
MagicMan
Fallen Member

http://www.playlist.com/user/47919587/dashboard

Back to top Go down

MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... Empty Re: MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was....

Post  Diabolic Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Hum, I dont seez you 24/7 Evil or Very Mad
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was.... Empty Re: MagicMans App 4 something he alrdy was....

Post  MagicMan Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm

nub i play weekends, and ur nvr on DM anyways k thx.
MagicMan
MagicMan
Fallen Member

http://www.playlist.com/user/47919587/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:08 am

Right.. Are you the one that has school? I guess so
And are you the one that does almost everything for the community and doesnt call other people "nub" when they are just joking?
Guess not

For that answer, Ill just say no
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 am

Enough! You guys want to fight then take it elsewhere. This is NOT tu, we like each other here and WILL get along. Very Happy

Sloppy and I will be picking positions today.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 pm

I know that Shaggy, and Im sorry for what I said, but I have kind of a short temper when Im mad
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Warhead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm

*cough* suck up *cough*

sorry, had too...
Warhead
Warhead
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm

I HAVE A REALLY SHORT TEMPER PISS ME OFF AND YOUR GONE!!

Matt
Troller
Troller

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Nobody is going to be gone....This is where we differ from tu damit. Dont be a smokey! Evil or Very Mad
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Here are the positions:

http://thefallen.roflforum.net/announcements-f7/member-list-t4.htm#4
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum