The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Community Rules I_vote_lcapCommunity Rules I_voting_barCommunity Rules I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Community Rules I_vote_lcapCommunity Rules I_voting_barCommunity Rules I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Community Rules

Go down

Community Rules Empty Community Rules

Post  Sloppy Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 am

The following are the rules for all members of The Fallen:

- You will act professional about all matters. We want to be the better person in all scenarios.
- You will not talk down upon any other clan, community, or family. We want to remain on good terms with everyone.
- No bad mouthing other Fallen members. We are a family that is there for each other and we want to keep it that way.
Sloppy
Sloppy
Administrator

Back to top Go down