The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Good Look On PB I_vote_lcapGood Look On PB I_voting_barGood Look On PB I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Good Look On PB I_vote_lcapGood Look On PB I_voting_barGood Look On PB I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Good Look On PB

4 posters

Go down

Good Look On PB Empty Good Look On PB

Post  Mr.President Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 am

The last couple days me bomb and towelie have populated the TF PB server alot,before barely anyone went on but now its alot more populated then it ever has been,this morning when I went on there was 4 people on there already,and then it went up to 10 people or more,im just saying if we all tryed to populate pb we could have are pb looking like MIAs pb,always having people on it Very Happy!
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Good Look On PB Empty Re: Good Look On PB

Post  panter :P Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Tss, you forgot me..

Also, there still need to change some things to let it run smoother.

Ct's need to get auto healt 115.

For the admins: fun with each other is good, but please dont abuse when other players join..
Type sometimes in chat our website (www.thefallen.roflforum.net) so they can see our forum

For our dear hacking friend (we all know who Very Happy), dont put your toilets in the server and try to not hack or cheat on the server (if the bom is playing you can use it against him). Other players leave because of it....

Thanks for the population!

EDIT: I also like this:

Good Look On PB Server_players

Since we started populating it very good this week the server starts to get populated very well, I hope all the members can stay populating it this week and than you will see you don't need to populate it anymore!

Average pb server (past month): 2.5

Lets get it to 6 in a week time!

When we get pb good populated we could start with the predator server.

Also:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS

A good populated pb server is the best christmas present you can give me:)

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Littleman LOL Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 am

Its not possible to get it to 6 in a weeks time mater. In a week and a half it is but not a week Smile

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 am

Want to bet we can do it in a week time?

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm

panter Razz wrote:Want to bet we can do it in a week time?

I bet we could,
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Mr.President wrote:The last couple days me bomb and towelie have populated the TF PB server alot,before barely anyone went on but now its alot more populated then it ever has been,this morning when I went on there was 4 people on there already,and then it went up to 10 people or more,im just saying if we all tryed to populate pb we could have are pb looking like MIAs pb,always having people on it Very Happy!

that would be great if we had a PB server like MIA's=more people in clan= more money for servers!!
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down