The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_vote_lcapHAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_voting_barHAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_vote_lcapHAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_voting_barHAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! Empty HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!!

Post  thebomb Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! Yes10

HAHHAH 3 mins If you cant see it was 3:31.49!!!!
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!! Empty Re: HAHHAHAH Panter look at this!!!!

Post  panter :P Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 am

You discovered the print screen button?

Also, racing alone isnt really fair, we both now that all the races against me got lost by you (and victory for me..)

So:

Tell me if you want to try it again against me, also tell me if you want 1 vs 1 or with other players. You can even tell me which map you want. You will still lose against the only real dark racer: Mr. PanteR

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 am

panter Razz wrote:You discovered the print screen button?

Also, racing alone isnt really fair, we both now that all the races against me got lost by you (and victory for me..)

So:

Tell me if you want to try it again against me, also tell me if you want 1 vs 1 or with other players. You can even tell me which map you want. You will still lose against the only real dark racer: Mr. PanteR

I wasn't the only racer hahah the other guy was way behind me because he sucked there was 3 players racing, and yes lets race
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down