The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
A few things to clarify. I_vote_lcapA few things to clarify. I_voting_barA few things to clarify. I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
A few things to clarify. I_vote_lcapA few things to clarify. I_voting_barA few things to clarify. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

A few things to clarify.

Go down

A few things to clarify. Empty A few things to clarify.

Post  SHAGGY Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 am

Ok most of you know that I haven't been around a whole lot, and I do apologize for that. Lately I have been busy busy. Since I won't be around as much, I needed somebody to take my spot. So I chose Panter as your new leader. No I'm not leaving you guys, I just don't have the time. If I'm gone all the time then it's hard for sloppy with all the weight on his shoulders. This is why Panter is leader now, so he can help things out. Please help him the best you can to bring this community to greatness!

Also due to my extremely HIGH court and lawyer fees I'm having trouble paying for the servers, so donations are needed desperately!

Let's bring this community out of the shadows guys, get more members, populate the servers, and stay committed! Thank you all for being apart of the community. GO TF! Very Happy
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down