The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_vote_lcapNew SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_voting_barNew SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_vote_lcapNew SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_voting_barNew SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =]

3 posters

Go down

New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] Empty New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =]

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Css name: SilentSkiTTles.
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:26648309
Qualifications: I tend to be mature if someone is serious talking to me. I will not tolerate any nonesense of disrespecting an admin or a member of TF.
Server: Prison Break
Commitment: Even though i have been in TF for a short period of time i have become more mature when i have joined this clan and that is because of the members of this clan. I will now want to be become one of those admin that helps people and thats kind to people and that takes things serious if someone is talking serious.

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] Empty Re: New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =]

Post  panter :P Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Mm, you look like a descend player towards me, I even dont know what that words means but it looks nice.

You got my vote in it, I will talk with shaggy about it if he wants more admins.

panter :P

Back to top Go down

New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =] Empty Re: New SilentSkiTTles. Admin Application, Not actually New... =]

Post  Littleman LOL Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 am

LOL!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!!!

More mature?

LOL!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!!!

Srsly?

LOL!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!!!

Spoiler:

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

I heard some stuff about that getting kicked out of the meeting?

What was that all about? You couldnt shut your mouth Cool

Also, I it looks like no new people are going to get free admin, ofcourse you can still buy it --> 10$

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 am

First im not new...

Second I admit i couldnt shut my mouth in that meeting it was just so funny Very Happy

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 am

It was funny because everyone just kept spamming except me.... i spammed before everyone spammed...

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 am

SilentSkiTTles. wrote:It was funny because everyone just kept spamming except me.... i spammed before everyone spammed...

So you got kicked out because of the fact you where the only one who didn't spammed anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post  Littleman LOL Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 am

panter Razz wrote:
SilentSkiTTles. wrote:It was funny because everyone just kept spamming except me.... i spammed before everyone spammed...

So you got kicked out because of the fact you where the only one who didn't spammed anymore?

[Lier]It was funny because everyone just kept spamming except me.... i spammed before everyone spammed[/Lier]

Dude.

EVEY one spammed at first. Then shaggy said for us all to shut up. So we did. You didn't. You kept on doing it... Even ask shaggy Razz

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down