The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Not Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barNot Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Not Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barNot Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Not Black....Really...I'm not!!!

+6
Warhead
Sloppy
SHAGGY
Matt
Jracula
kharn
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Black....Really...I'm not!!!

Post  SHAGGY Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

LOL panter I like that. Don't get shagged again! XD
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Not Black....Really...I'm not!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Black....Really...I'm not!!!

Post  Diabolic Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Actually Kharn was Sloppy'd and Shaggy was racist >:C Altough I dont like African American people I still respect them, sometimes..
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Diabolic wrote:Actually Kharn was Sloppy'd and Shaggy was racist >:C Altough I dont like African American people I still respect them, sometimes..

Than we will change it to not look like some little racists:

Kharn, you're not African American, you're gay Twisted Evil

farao

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Oh Hey! Look theres a Ad for PhPBB hosting for 2.99 in the Ad's by Google bar at the top!!
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 pm

kharn wrote:Oh Hey! Look theres a Ad for PhPBB hosting for 2.99 in the Ad's by Google bar at the top!!

Hey, Look theres a guy pretentig not to be mad about what someone said about him, oh wait, its just Kharn
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 am

Diabolic wrote:
kharn wrote:Oh Hey! Look theres a Ad for PhPBB hosting for 2.99 in the Ad's by Google bar at the top!!

Hey, Look theres a guy pretentig not to be mad about what someone said about him, oh wait, its just Kharn

I lol'ed

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 am

Diabolic wrote:

Oh hey! Someone in denial...
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:00 am

kharn wrote:
Diabolic wrote:

Oh hey! Someone in denial...

OH HEY,ITS MR.PRESIDENT!Very Happy
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

President!! Wtf is your avatar picture?? Is that a UFC fighter?
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

rofl it looks like UFC fighter
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 pm

It looks like your mom taking it from behind OHHHHHHwned
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I scratch my head when ever you reply Diabolic and wonder wtf i did to you...I mean I've heard Shaggys reason. But haven't heard yours.

Mind like PMing me and telling me so i know what exactly it was??

So i atleast have a idea why you hate me so much??
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 pm

kharn wrote:I scratch my head when ever you reply Diabolic and wonder wtf i did to you...I mean I've heard Shaggys reason. But haven't heard yours.

duuuuuuuuude ur sigg is cool
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Mr.President wrote:
kharn wrote:I scratch my head when ever you reply Diabolic and wonder wtf i did to you...I mean I've heard Shaggys reason. But haven't heard yours.

dude chillax to the max please

duuuuuuuuude ur sigg is cool
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 am

I dont need to pm, I simply dont like you

Also, the

Was for Bomb, and not for you
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:46 am

Diabolic wrote:I dont need to pm, I simply dont like you

Also, the

Was for Bomb, and not for you

what was that you effing dream you had last night doing my mom from behind hahaha
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 am

This thread is still open?
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 am

Why did you open then
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 am

kharn wrote:This thread is still open?
well people are still replying so it must be open o.O
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm

No, we already came to a conclusion that Kharn is the Afro ninja so this thread may be closed ^^
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sloppy Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

lol! Good point Diabolic
Sloppy
Sloppy
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum