The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
HEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_vote_lcapHEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_voting_barHEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
HEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_vote_lcapHEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_voting_barHEY TF GET IN HERE!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

HEY TF GET IN HERE!!

+4
panter :P
Littleman LOL
SHAGGY
kharn
8 posters

Go down

HEY TF GET IN HERE!! Empty HEY TF GET IN HERE!!

Post  kharn Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Like the Great Fonz himself....EHHHHH!!!!

TF REPORT IN!!
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

HEY TF GET IN HERE!! Empty Re: HEY TF GET IN HERE!!

Post  SHAGGY Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Fuck off homo...quit stalking my forums. I don't stalk 420.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm not stalking anywhere! Just here to see how its going!
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Yeah you are, you know the link to my memberlist. You can easily add my members on steam to persuade them to join 420. Now fuck off my forums and leave us the fuck alone.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Oh stop it. I don't do that.

Never have never will. Why? Because anyone that would follow that easily isn't a true member.

I'm just here to be here. Another forums to look around is all. Not going to recruit people.

Where'd you get the idea i was that much of a POS?

Have i ever done that to you? Or anyone else? Ask any of your members. I've never done that. And if they say they have then i want proof.
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Oh well in that case....I still don't effing like you. Go bother someone else will ya? We do just fine here without anyone "checking up" you troll.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Not here checking you up. And the Editing of my Posts is annoying. Did i edit your posts when you were trolling the |TU| forums? When you posted your feelings on when people left |TU| for TF? No. I'm not that immature.

Jezzzzzzz man. Don't be like this. I'm just here to post and look at your fourms once in a while. Not like i'm doing anything wrong. Look at my posts so far...have any of them been troll like??
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Actually I do remember when you guys edited my post on TU and changed my name. You guys completely disrespect this community and all its members. Fuck your gay anti-tf tag(although it does like cute). I have no idea why I didn't do this already but fuck off. I will accept every other 420 member on here except you. Now fuck off bitch.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Littleman LOL Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 am

Leaders Fight Very Happy

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:37 am

Now the question is who won?

I have a name in my head but I wont say it, I wont...

Okay..

Its PANTER, Because he has a map which got his name (but he doesnt know why...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am

panter Razz wrote:Now the question is who won?

I have a name in my head but I wont say it, I wont...

Okay..

Its PANTER, Because he has a map which got his name (but he doesnt know why...)

lol did u make that map?Razz
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 am

No, and the consol is giving me the name of the mapmaker, but that isnt a person I know (it isnt Littleman..)

But why did the person who made that map used my name? Because it should be panther....

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 am

panter Razz wrote:No, and the consol is giving me the name of the mapmaker, but that isnt a person I know (it isnt Littleman..)

But why did the person who made that map used my name? Because it should be panther....

lol
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Warhead Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:06 am

Really Kharn? Really?
Warhead
Warhead
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 am

why is kharn mean to tf Sad
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Kharn is a little angry because of the fact that Shaggy doesnt like him..

You guys already heard of the new rules? Maybe nice to let you know:

TF members are not allowed to play on the 420M with there tag on, admins will ask you to put it off or you get kicked / banned

420 members need to keep there tag on the TF servers, if an admin ask us to also remove our tag on there servers than we need to say no, and getting us banned on your server.

That are the 2 new rules Kharn made after his short visit on this forum, for me it looks like something to get members of both clans in a fight with eachother...

And thats something I dont agree with....

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm

HAHA panter I put that map on here just for you! I don't know this map maker either, never heard of him. Kharn just likes to annoy us because he is ignorant. No worries he won't be bothering us anytime soon. Wink

Well panter we won't be taking our tags off in your servers (not that I care I haven't played on 420 since I started this) because we are proud of our growing community. So if this is the case then we will just get banned there. Kharn wants drama between us two because he ENJOYS drama and fighting. It is what feeds him and keeps him going. I don't expect any 420 member to take their tag off when they play our servers because that is who they are, and I am not here to change any of that. If you belong to 420 then you belong there, don't take your tag off because some asshole admin with anger issues tells you to take it off. I don't care if 420 members play our servers thats fine with me. Panter I do believe I'm done with 420 though I don't agree with that rule either. Smokey and Kharn have always and I say ALWAYS been too controlling. They like power and they can't get enough of it. They are power hungry and want to control everything in that clan along with all the people.

We are about fun and working together as a group. We all like each other here and we love to joke with each other. We are the definition of a family(internet wise) not what you see in 420. If thats what you call a family then it is by far disfunctional and broken.

TF=I love you
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Warhead Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

agreed shaggy. Although, i got on 420's pb server yesterday. IMMEDIATLY i got my name changed to just Warhead by smokey, himself. This upset me for i did not know why he did that. He informed me that i am not to wear the tags on any of their servers because some of you got in a fight or something. At that point i was pissed because im 15 and im more effing mature then that. I mean seriously? What the fuck does having TF in front of my name hurt?
Warhead
Warhead
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm

You also forgot to add something..

I have give 420M there tag back, I'm now a lone wolf.

But I can say you will see my application very soon (tomorrow)

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Wtf. Kharn was coming here just trying to be nice, and you shot him down. That's really immature shaggy.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

So I see you're blind Osiris, if you are trying to troll like Kharn just leave, in case you dont know, everyone hates him because they know how he is and what he likes to do, that is trolling.

I never liked him and never will.

I will be polite and say, Kharn I hate you.
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Warhead Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

okay seriously guys, everyone just needs to chill the fuck out. Kharn and i get along alright..and im not bitching to anyone. so everyone im tired of your shit.

if you guys keep this shit up, im going to say fuck you all, delete everyone and find some place else to play css along with new friends. Cuz this internet drama is pissing me the fuck off.
Warhead
Warhead
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm not effing trolling. Does it look like I'm effing trolling? Don't tell me to leave.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Okay?
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Everyone chill out! Warhead I didn't say nobody could be friends with kharn, if you want to be his friend go ahead I won't hold anything against you. Osiris as already stated, we know how he is. He disrespected this community before ever making an account here and he never stopped. He is two-faced. If you want to be blind then be my guest osiris, but don't come here and tell me what I am, what I'm not, and what's going on. Saying "I" am immature? Really? I forgot that I made a rule that nobody could wear a 420 tag in my server or an anti-tf. Oh yeah thats right I NEVER did. So I do believe your "owner/leader" is the one that is immature, but thank you for your input anyway. Why the hell do you even care anyway? I do believe us having a conversation earlier today with you saying and I quote "kharn treats me like shit. i dont like him....even smokey treats me like shit lately..". Mind change that fast?

Panter I would love to have you here. I'm looking forward to that application. Smile

FYI guys, the only drama that goes on here is with the 420 clan. So if you guys don't like drama (as I don't) then cut loose of 420 (as I have done). I am TIRED of hearing about 420! Sloppy is too, he told me we should change things up again to cut all ties with them. I agree with this!

Finally, Kharn is not welcome back and I don't see him being unbanned anytime soon. If you guys feel that somebody that disrespects our community that much should be welcome here...well there isn't much I can tell you. I'm not going to ban anyone from 420 nor tell them to take of their tags. Everyone is welcome here until they disrespect our community, then they will be on a timeout. Razz
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum