The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Strick! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStrick! - Page 3 I_voting_barStrick! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Strick! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStrick! - Page 3 I_voting_barStrick! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Strick!

+5
Diabolic
Warhead
Sloppy
SHAGGY
zena11
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Strick! - Page 3 Empty Listen

Post  zena11 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

I wasnt making fun of germany just popped up, but germans are well effing crazy, they accepted the fact of the jews death, my grandfather was in germany during ww2, he told me how bad it was. Just germans are easy to turn, they may be nice but they can be turned real fast and another holocaust can happen.

zena11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Strick! - Page 3 Empty Re: Strick!

Post  thebomb Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 pm

zena11 wrote:I wasnt making fun of germany just popped up, but germans are well effing crazy, they accepted the fact of the jews death, my grandfather was in germany during ww2, he told me how bad it was. Just germans are easy to turn, they may be nice but they can be turned real fast and another holocaust can happen.

I totally agree with you
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

thebomb wrote:
zena11 wrote:I wasnt making fun of germany just popped up, but germans are well effing crazy, they accepted the fact of the jews death, my grandfather was in germany during ww2, he told me how bad it was. Just germans are easy to turn, they may be nice but they can be turned real fast and another holocaust can happen.

I totally agree with you

wat u mean like they could start another holocaust?
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Mr.President wrote:
thebomb wrote:

I totally agree with you

wat u mean like they could start another holocaust?

the Nazi that are still in germany today and around the world could
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Strick! - Page 3 Empty K

Post  zena11 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 pm

lets go back 2 russia! just bcuz it owns, and took down germanys ass.

zena11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 am

Lol Russia needed our help.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Strick! - Page 3 Empty .

Post  zena11 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 am

Im sorry but they never did, during the cold war germany nearly shit there pants at the thought of the russians coming in with nukes and going 2 blow them 2 hell and back, during ww2 they conquered berlin just like that, ww1 they took em down the same way, no way russia needed help from dicks from germany. Fuck germany, they can turn easy easy, Go russia!

zena11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Where are you getting your facts? And also, that's like a big fuck you to me considering I'm half German.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Omg guys okay calm down. Osiris he is joking, he says go Russia all the time. Don't take it literally trust me I know admiral, he's a funny dood. As for Germany I don't hate them. Germany also never killed Jews or started the Holocaust. Hitler and his nazi army did, so say fuck Hitler. Sorry Osiris but Germany really was going to lose wwII before Hitler killed himself lol, that was already done. America kicks the shit out of everyone, notice how we are the strongest country out there. Nothing against anyone just saying (and actually I would like to leave the usa and go to jamaica)....(thats where bob marley lived Very Happy). But anyway Hitler had a little mustache with little balls and ended up killing himself. Maybe thats where the "emo" trend started LMAO. He pwned himself what a fucktard. Oh well he deserved it, he had fulfilled hateful and horrid things.

Lets just hope the world stays peaceful and no more world wars ever. Btw, we need to blow the middle east to hell so we can rid the terrorists. I'm tired of the usa trying to fix a broke ass shit country when we have people in our own land suffering. effing retarded government systems. Maybe Obama can help us out a bit.
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 am

He had one Testicle.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 am

SHAGGY wrote:Omg guys okay calm down. Osiris he is joking, he says go Russia all the time. Don't take it literally trust me I know admiral, he's a funny dood. As for Germany I don't hate them. Germany also never killed Jews or started the Holocaust. Hitler and his nazi army did, so say fuck Hitler. Sorry Osiris but Germany really was going to lose wwII before Hitler killed himself lol, that was already done. America kicks the shit out of everyone, notice how we are the strongest country out there. Nothing against anyone just saying (and actually I would like to leave the usa and go to jamaica)....(thats where bob marley lived Very Happy). But anyway Hitler had a little mustache with little balls and ended up killing himself. Maybe thats where the "emo" trend started LMAO. He pwned himself what a fucktard. Oh well he deserved it, he had fulfilled hateful and horrid things.

Lets just hope the world stays peaceful and no more world wars ever. Btw, we need to blow the middle east to hell so we can rid the terrorists. I'm tired of the usa trying to fix a broke ass shit country when we have people in our own land suffering. effing retarded government systems. Maybe Obama can help us out a bit.

Very Happy SMARTY PANTS lol
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:31 am

SHAGGY wrote:Omg guys okay calm down. Osiris he is joking, he says go Russia all the time. Don't take it literally trust me I know admiral, he's a funny dood. As for Germany I don't hate them. Germany also never killed Jews or started the Holocaust. Hitler and his nazi army did, so say fuck Hitler. Sorry Osiris but Germany really was going to lose wwII before Hitler killed himself lol, that was already done. America kicks the shit out of everyone, notice how we are the strongest country out there. Nothing against anyone just saying (and actually I would like to leave the usa and go to jamaica)....(thats where bob marley lived Very Happy). But anyway Hitler had a little mustache with little balls and ended up killing himself. Maybe thats where the "emo" trend started LMAO. He pwned himself what a fucktard. Oh well he deserved it, he had fulfilled hateful and horrid things.

Just to keep it on a good discussing I want to add something:

Hitler would never got all his powers without the german people, they all knew what he was doing but only a few people tried to stop him. Hitler could have never got that power alone..

Just my 2 cents

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 am

Well Panter this is true, so I guess you can blame them all. Shitty world this is..
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  panter :P Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:36 am

Tja, most of them are dead or 80 now...

And some helped the SS and others fighted against the germans.

So I cant blame them all, I can say that the young people (studenst) where against Hitler, but again not all of them..

Old people where more with Hitler but again not all of them.

Lets just keep hoping shit like this will never happen again, here in the Netherlands we have Geert Wilders, he is very anti islam (and he blames them for everything and want to trow them the country out)

But he wins votes with that, and the change is here that he becomes first minister (do we get an other Hitler than???)

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Close this thread. I feel hurt in a sense, even though it was joking. :/ And, I would put in my opinion, but I'm too lazy to.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Strick! - Page 3 Empty Finish

Post  zena11 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm

I am like 1/16 german or so what, and i know alot about germany from my grandfather he was in germany, he knows alot about it, dont give me shit, Ive been 2 germany, ive seen it, not bad, just im saying is this, it started as a joke, then u fight over this, nah man its cool, just ill say this, Germans can be turned into well again another nazi

zena11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Okay now its turning into a fight thread. I don't like these... Evil or Very Mad
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum