The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Shaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_vote_lcapShaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_voting_barShaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Shaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_vote_lcapShaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_voting_barShaggy, need to talk to you about something. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Shaggy, need to talk to you about something.

4 posters

Go down

Shaggy, need to talk to you about something. Empty Shaggy, need to talk to you about something.

Post  Osiris Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Alright. Instead of just using the forums, I still have the website set up for you. I think that if you just go and click on one of the topics and post a comment, I might be able to make you an admin so you can post news.

http://thefallen.cz.cc

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Shaggy, need to talk to you about something. Empty Re: Shaggy, need to talk to you about something.

Post  kharn Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Lol nice Osirus! Jezzz why didn't you show us you had such skills!
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Shaggy, need to talk to you about something. Empty Re: Shaggy, need to talk to you about something.

Post  Jracula Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 pm

ehhhh whats wrong with these oneS?
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 am

PILLS HERE
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Osiris Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 am

Lol.

@kharn; I'm too lazy to do this stuff. I do it on a monthly basis. Razz

@Jracula; Nothing, except that having a website rather than just standalone forums is sometimes better. But, it's Shaggy's decision, and I'm fine with whatever he wants to do.

Osiris
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down