The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
A few things :) I_vote_lcapA few things :) I_voting_barA few things :) I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
A few things :) I_vote_lcapA few things :) I_voting_barA few things :) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

A few things :)

+2
panter :P
Sloppy
6 posters

Go down

A few things :) Empty A few things :)

Post  Sloppy Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm

The Fallen and 420 both got together yesterday to solve some differences. Because of that there will be no more fighting between the two. We have both agreed to watch over each other and report any instances of clan down talking. We hope everyone will stay friends with each other and we do not want to tear that apart. So keep in mind, any of TF is welcome on 420's forums and vice versa. I hope for the best in the future and may our community grow strong.

On another note, welcome your new Moderator,

PANTER!!!!

He will be in charge of moderating the forums and overlooking the servers. He will be the main point of contact for the Server Leaders. So with that said, congratualtions! cheers
Sloppy
Sloppy
Administrator

Back to top Go down

A few things :) Empty Re: A few things :)

Post  panter :P Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Lol, the thing above I tried (keep the contact with both of the clans) but I did that while beeing a member and forum mod at 420.

But know I will keep trying to keep both clans in good contact only thing is that I'm a proud TF member and forum mod

But thanks Sloppy (now lets get shaggys new mod working What a Face )

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolic Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm

PANTER IS PURPLE HURRAY

Take good care of Sloppy's masterpiece har har har har

Congrats on the "promotion" ^^
Diabolic
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm

WOOOT congrats pantoooor! Yes the mod is almost done, I'm just having some issues with getting the models to download. Shouldn't take me long to figure this out though (at least I hope not).

Go TF!
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 am

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAY NO MORE WAAAR!!
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jracula Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:29 am

Yay no more drama
Jracula
Jracula
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down