The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Leaving so soon? I_vote_lcapLeaving so soon? I_voting_barLeaving so soon? I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Leaving so soon? I_vote_lcapLeaving so soon? I_voting_barLeaving so soon? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Leaving so soon?

Go down

Leaving so soon? Empty Leaving so soon?

Post  SHAGGY Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm

If you are leaving then just post a brief explanation of whether you are leaving for vacation, taking a break, or leaving the community. If you are leaving the community then please tell us why, and what we can do to better the community for the next group down the line.

Thanks,

The Fallen
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down