The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
FYI and not even sure if this is real I_vote_lcapFYI and not even sure if this is real I_voting_barFYI and not even sure if this is real I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
FYI and not even sure if this is real I_vote_lcapFYI and not even sure if this is real I_voting_barFYI and not even sure if this is real I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

FYI and not even sure if this is real

2 posters

Go down

FYI and not even sure if this is real Empty FYI and not even sure if this is real

Post  kharn Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

http://www.mjmafia.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=598

http://www.mjmafia.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=597

Just thought i'd post them here so you all would know.
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

FYI and not even sure if this is real Empty Re: FYI and not even sure if this is real

Post  Sloppy Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks
Sloppy
Sloppy
Administrator

Back to top Go down

FYI and not even sure if this is real Empty Re: FYI and not even sure if this is real

Post  kharn Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm

Is this Real? Or is it fake?
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Code:
 Never tell your password to anyone.
Friday, January 01, 2010
2:44 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: O hai there!
2:44 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: So how ya been?
2:46 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: well I guess we can talk later, gtg..
2:46 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: o and maybe sloppy, you and I can play some game together!
2:57 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: oh hi there
2:57 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: lol you and sloppy dont like each other though.,..
2:57 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: plus i fail :(
2:58 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: ehhh anyway i have a mess to clean up from last night, holy geeeeeeeeeeeeeez
3:21 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: lol
3:22 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: well yea we kinda rubbed the wrong way
3:22 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: I just need to know what you guys want?
3:22 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: Your welcome on my forums and shit..but wasn't sure if your applications were real or what...
3:23 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: and sloppy just needs to read before he flips out, reminds me or myself
3:23 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: I just need you guys to obey the rules on the forums and shit, and so far you guys already started breaking them...so yea we prolly need to talk about that.
3:24 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: hope to hear from you soon!

Then goes on to say:

Code:
 Never tell your password to anyone.
Friday, January 01, 2010
4:39 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: lol we were just messing around, we were bored atm and just fooling around
4:39 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: well see thats all i needed to know
4:39 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: but all things aside , how are ya
4:39 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: i mean don't get me wrong, did we not have fun together?
4:39 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: well seeing as its a new year im doing great, how about yourself
4:39 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: haha yea those were good times
4:40 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: LOL
4:40 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: and yea it was okay besides the fact the night before my brother rolled his explorer, what a dumbshit and I only now say that cause he is okay
4:41 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: thats good to hear, yeah there is usuallly a bunch of shit that goes on new years eve
4:42 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: so is sloppy around?
4:43 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: nope not atm prob recovering from last night still
4:43 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: he was drunk!!
4:43 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: LOL
4:44 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: well I talked to him this morning and we got in an argument and then I thought we were close  to resloving it , then he messageed me saying "FUCK YOU" and went offline (removed me) *sad panda*
4:44 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: yeah he told me, he doesnt like you much
4:45 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: oh well
4:45 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: haha
4:45 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: its only the internet
4:45 PM - 4²°мAf¡å™️|GenیмøҜey: of course, but when he can't leave me alone I think he likes me?
4:45 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: lol no we just wanted to mess around on the forums then he got pissed off at you again and bam
4:46 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: so on and so forth
4:47 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: but i wasnt really serious about joining btw haha i kinda grew out of the whole clan thing, and games kinda..im on adventure mode :D
4:48 PM - Kris<3Kate☮️: anyway im headin out for the afternoon, guna go longboard the country roads for a bit ttyl
Kris<3Kate☮️ is now Offline.

From Shaggys own mouth. Sloppy please be Mature. And i'm sory this clan thing went the direction it did but don't come over to our forums to mess with us please.

I'm Sure most of TF saw this coming As I did. But don't let this make up your minds about Clans. You Move on and you learn. 75% of the clans i've ran are gone. No more. Partly because of me and partly because of how Gaming is.

No Game can Stay on top forever. Counter-Strike Source is starting to lose more and more players due to the better games out there. Nothing you can do really to stop it. No amount of Custom server play will make your server more popular anymore.

The Root Cause of the Problems in TF Spawn from "Joiners". Joiners are a type of Gamer that are only half-Heartedly in the Clan. They join because they are bored and wonder if being in a clan will improve the boredom. But it never does so they never come around again or only come around when they get reminded of it. And because a Clans hungry enough they just let it go. Happy to have the numbers. But when your Clan Leaders Are only Half-Heartedly Running things then you know its Over.

Why did i say TF was Doomed from the start? Not because i'm a asshole. But because i know Shaggy.

Shaggy your a Awesome guy to have around when its time to have fun but when it comes to the internet you just don't have the patience nor the Care to take things seriously. And as Smokey Learned you gotta Take this Stuff Seriously. Because there are alot of people in this Gaming Stuff that take this stuff seriously.

Sloppy you can take things seriously at times but like most Teens when you get around the Wrong types of people you just tend to Follow the flow of the others. And sadly you Follow Shaggys Flow to often.

To The TF Clan members I Apologize for Posting here like this. But i'm even more sorry for those that tried to help this Community. To those that don't care? Then you were never really in a Clan to begin with.

Sincerely

Lt. General Kharn 420 Mafia (AKA The Family)
kharn
kharn
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down