Top posters
Diabolic (341)
 
thebomb (262)
 
Mr.President (252)
 
panter :P (226)
 
SHAGGY (196)
 
Sloppy (147)
 
Jracula (114)
 
Littleman LOL (96)
 
Matt (83)
 
Warhead (51)
 


Panter question awnser!!

Go down

Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 am

Is it true that prostitution is legal in the Netherlands???And drinking driving I think is legal to?
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  panter :P on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

Lol...


prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, but only for people with the age of 18 and older (so not for little kids...). We even even some places in the big towns where only prostitution counts ( ''de wallen'' in Amsterdam, ''The red bridge'' in Utrecht and a lot other places)

Drinking driving isnt alloud, it cost tomany lives in the traffic so it's forbidden (sorry Sad..)

Soft drugs (weed and others) is allowed in the Netherlands, but only in special ''coffee shops''


And we are not (like you see in some B-movies) some weird country Smile

panter :P
Moderator

Posts : 226
Join date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 am

panter Razz wrote:Lol...


prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, but only for people with the age of 18 and older (so not for little kids...). We even even some places in the big towns where only prostitution counts ( ''de wallen'' in Amsterdam, ''The red bridge'' in Utrecht and a lot other places)

Drinking driving isnt alloud, it cost tomany lives in the traffic so it's forbidden (sorry Sad..)

Soft drugs (weed and others) is allowed in the Netherlands, but only in special ''coffee shops''


And we are not (like you see in some B-movies) some weird country Smile


hahahah oh ok good to know, because im going on a cruise and its at the Netherlands, ehh can't wait What a Face
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  panter :P on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 am

How old are you....

panter :P
Moderator

Posts : 226
Join date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 pm

panter Razz wrote:How old are you....


lol!!!! 16
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  panter :P on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm

No gay sex for you...

panter :P
Moderator

Posts : 226
Join date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Diabolic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 pm

panter Razz wrote:No gay sex for you...

Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
avatar
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Posts : 341
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Your turtle, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Mr.President on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Diabolic wrote:
panter Razz wrote:No gay sex for you...

Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!
Win!

lol
avatar
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  kharn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:16 pm

SOOOO...Since were on the topic and i just watched Pulp Fiction....

What do they Called a double 1/4lber(quarter pounder) with Cheese at Macdonald's?

And is it true that Mayonnaise is preferred over Ketchup for dipping Fries?
avatar
kharn
Novice
Novice

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : Here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

panter Razz wrote:No gay sex for you...

good didn't want any gay sex
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Littleman LOL on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 am

Im rich

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 21
Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Diabolic on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 am

Littleman LOL wrote:Im rich

Rich in fail muahahaha Twisted Evil
avatar
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Posts : 341
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Your turtle, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Mr.President on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 am

lololol
avatar
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  panter :P on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 am

kharn wrote:SOOOO...Since were on the topic and i just watched Pulp Fiction....

What do they Called a double 1/4lber(quarter pounder) with Cheese at Macdonald's?

And is it true that Mayonnaise is preferred over Ketchup for dipping Fries?


Lol, again.. dont watch such movies:


Its true that Mayonnaise is preferred over ketchup for Fries, but yea, people also use Ketchup..

And at macDonald's we also have the quarter pounder, and we have also a Croquette in the macDonald's, its very famous in the Netherlands...


Another special thing about the Netherlands is that we have Sinterklaas, he looks like Santa Claus but he is different (click here)


Other questions Razz

panter :P
Moderator

Posts : 226
Join date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 pm

panter Razz wrote:
kharn wrote:SOOOO...Since were on the topic and i just watched Pulp Fiction....

What do they Called a double 1/4lber(quarter pounder) with Cheese at Macdonald's?

And is it true that Mayonnaise is preferred over Ketchup for dipping Fries?


Lol, again.. dont watch such movies:


Its true that Mayonnaise is preferred over ketchup for Fries, but yea, people also use Ketchup..

And at macDonald's we also have the quarter pounder, and we have also a Croquette in the macDonald's, its very famous in the Netherlands...


Another special thing about the Netherlands is that we have Sinterklaas, he looks like Santa Claus but he is different (click here)


Other questions Razz


Is it required for children to go to school in the Netherlands?


What is the legal age to smoke marijuana in Amsterdam?
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Diabolic on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

thebomb wrote:
panter Razz wrote:
kharn wrote:SOOOO...Since were on the topic and i just watched Pulp Fiction....

What do they Called a double 1/4lber(quarter pounder) with Cheese at Macdonald's?

And is it true that Mayonnaise is preferred over Ketchup for dipping Fries?


Lol, again.. dont watch such movies:


Its true that Mayonnaise is preferred over ketchup for Fries, but yea, people also use Ketchup..

And at macDonald's we also have the quarter pounder, and we have also a Croquette in the macDonald's, its very famous in the Netherlands...


Another special thing about the Netherlands is that we have Sinterklaas, he looks like Santa Claus but he is different (click here)


Other questions Razz


Is it required for children to go to school in the Netherlands?


What is the legal age to smoke marijuana in Amsterdam?

DRUG ADDICT DETECTED!!
avatar
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Posts : 341
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Your turtle, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  panter :P on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 pm

thebomb wrote:
panter Razz wrote:
kharn wrote:SOOOO...Since were on the topic and i just watched Pulp Fiction....

What do they Called a double 1/4lber(quarter pounder) with Cheese at Macdonald's?

And is it true that Mayonnaise is preferred over Ketchup for dipping Fries?


Lol, again.. dont watch such movies:


Its true that Mayonnaise is preferred over ketchup for Fries, but yea, people also use Ketchup..

And at macDonald's we also have the quarter pounder, and we have also a Croquette in the macDonald's, its very famous in the Netherlands...


Another special thing about the Netherlands is that we have Sinterklaas, he looks like Santa Claus but he is different (click here)


Other questions Razz


Is it required for children to go to school in the Netherlands?


What is the legal age to smoke marijuana in Amsterdam?


First one: Yes, until you are 18 years old

second: again 18 years old

panter :P
Moderator

Posts : 226
Join date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Littleman LOL on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 am

Third: Im rich

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 21
Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Diabolic on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:00 am

Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im gay

Omg, Bomb, what have you done to Littleman? D=
avatar
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Posts : 341
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Your turtle, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 am

Diabolic wrote:
Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im gay

Omg, Bomb, what have you done to Littleman? D=
\


lol what did I do now?


Last edited by thebomb on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Diabolic on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 pm

thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im gay

Omg, Bomb, what have you done to Littleman? D=
\


lol what did I do know?

You failed at English
avatar
Diabolic
Fallen Member

Posts : 341
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Your turtle, Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Mr.President on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm

lol
avatar
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Diabolic wrote:
thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im gay

Omg, Bomb, what have you done to Littleman? D=
\


lol what did I do know?

You failed at English


lol no?
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Littleman LOL on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 am

thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im rich

The bomb is gay


The bomb is gay

The bomb is gay


lol ye? Oh right. I am gay

Im rich.

Littleman LOL
Fallen Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 21
Location : York, York, York, Behind you, You know whats next, PEW PEW PEW!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  thebomb on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am

Littleman LOL wrote:
thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
thebomb wrote:
Diabolic wrote:
Littleman LOL wrote:Third: Im rich

The bomb is gay


The bomb is gay

The bomb is gay


lol ye? Oh right. I am gay

Im rich.

he's rich and also gay lol xD
avatar
thebomb
Fallen Member

Posts : 262
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panter question awnser!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum