The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_lcapI might be leaving... This is no joke... I_voting_barI might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_lcapI might be leaving... This is no joke... I_voting_barI might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

I might be leaving... This is no joke...

4 posters

Go down

Should I stay or leave?

I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_lcap50%I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_lcap50%I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_lcap0%I might be leaving... This is no joke... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

I might be leaving... This is no joke... Empty I might be leaving... This is no joke...

Post  SilentSkiTTles. Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm

I might be leaving TF and be in no clan for some time. Sad

Reasons Why :

Lonely in the Servers
Noone online
TF members not active
Noone plays PB or DM
Only me and Mr. President playing

I might decide in a weeks time but i hope that i think that i should stay...
Going to decide...

SilentSkiTTles.
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

I might be leaving... This is no joke... Empty Re: I might be leaving... This is no joke...

Post  Mr.President Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 pm

thats a big no no ur not leaving
Mr.President
Mr.President
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

I might be leaving... This is no joke... Empty Re: I might be leaving... This is no joke...

Post  panter :P Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Today I have played with president for some hours on the 420 (!) mg server until my mom turned the pc off (Sad)

You're not in a clan, you're not in a prison, you're in The Fallen. You are free to play and stand with the people you like. You have friends, you have steam and you have CS:S...

Play with the people, play with your friends, if the servers of your clan are empty than you can still join a other server and invite your friends.

What is your own server? Your own server is a place to meet your friends fast, but if they are not in the server than you can join a other and invite your friends.

The fallen is still very small, not a lot members which means we cant get a server full with our own members. But we can still have a lot fun and we still have our on ventrilo and forum where we can talk/discus/and have fun.

And thats the reason why I am in The Fallen.

panter :P

Back to top Go down

Post  thebomb Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:32 pm

I play on the server with president all the time I just recently got it populated yesterday!!
thebomb
thebomb
Fallen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down