Matt (83)

Warhead (51)

L4D2 The Game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: L4D2 The Game

Post  panter :P on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:44 am

Meh, I never played L4D 1 but I started the demo, AND IT ROCKS

Only bad thing was that I saw a zombie walking in the air (and I think they are not allowed to do that Smile )

But I will buy the game!

panter :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am

thebomb wrote:WTF do you mean by cracked version like demo/.?

it means hes downloading it:P, everything is good when u do that but u just cant play it online
Mr.President
Fallen Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAGGY on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah panter they aren't supposed to walk in air LMAO. I'm def. buying it, but I'm buying it for my 360 though. The only game I play on my pc is css and gmod! Cool
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

View user profile http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:23 pm

SHAGGY wrote:Yeah panter they aren't supposed to walk in air LMAO. I'm def. buying it, but I'm buying it for my 360 though. The only game I play on my pc is css and gmod! Cool

rofl Very Happy
Mr.President
Fallen Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Only 3 days from release now...3 days till i get in that L4D2 trip and ride it for 2-3 days straight.....god i need a fix!

Oh i wonder if all those who bought COD:MW2 are pissed that theres no Multi-player in it. Oh theres Multiplayer but no servers. They Only allow players to make a temp server and invite there friends to play off there Comps.
kharn
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.President on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

kharn wrote:Only 3 days from release now...3 days till i get in that L4D2 trip and ride it for 2-3 days straight.....god i need a fix!

Oh i wonder if all those who bought COD:MW2 are pissed that theres no Multi-player in it. Oh theres Multiplayer but no servers. They Only allow players to make a temp server and invite there friends to play off there Comps.

:O IS THAT FOR PS3 TO?
Mr.President
Fallen Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kharn on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Ohhh How good it is!!

So at first it feels like the same ol shit. Run here and run there follow the course and get better guns...then they start to make it more interesting with the new Uncommon infected. Like The hazmat Suit guys on Dead Center. They are immune to fire and they make a really cool squeaky sound when you kill them. Now seeing all the new types of Melee weapons is nice. You goy the Katana and then the Fire Axe and crowbar though my personal fav is the katana. Now at one point you gotta go get this GunShop owner some cola to get him to blow up this Road block so you can make is though. And you get to stock up before you go shopping for his cola. Now theres the Desert Rifle(FN Scar) and the M16 and the Ak74/47 and you can put Laser sights on them that completely makes them dead center on hitting crap. Personal Fav in guns is either the Ak74/47 with laser or the Desert Rifle with LaserSight

Then in Dark Carnival they add these effing Clowns that make noises when you knock them back which attracts more zombies. Oh And there are lil Mini-game like things. Like in one portion you can win a Gnome (Yes a Gnome) That doesn't do anything.....kinda strange. Then there is a Wack-Varmit game and all sorts of stuff. Now this is the first mission i found a Grenade Launcher and its kinda fun but really not a useful weapon unless you've got a good team. For 1 if you shoot to close the gun wounds the teamates and 2 it stops you from getting those close-up kills. So when a Zombies beating on you theres not much aside from knocking him away you can do about it. So thats where your teamtes have to pick up the slack. By kiling the close up zombies they enable you to get the farther away packs of zombies. 1 big -1 for the gun is that its only got a 30 round clip and its out. and you can't get more amo for it. Its the same story for the Chainsaw. Once its outta ammo you gotta toss it. This mission has a nice finish though. You actually fight your way to the Huge Arena and start a Fireworks display while listening to music. best parts Throwing Boxes of Fireworks at zombies and watching them go off.

Then you have Swamp Fever which is kinda nice and spooky. It gets kinda strange when you running around killing "MudMen". Mudmen basically run like dogs(which is creepy as hell) and when they hit you they throw mud in your face. Somewhat like when a boomer throws up on you. Not really anything else new or exciting on this level finish. You jump on a tugboat to escape from the level.

Then you have the Hard Rain Mission......Wow....Best Mission in the entire game. Starts off like most but the NPC's keep teling you that you need to leave things behind for when you come back through. And thats really how it is. You run to this Gas station to get diesel for the Boat you escaped from the last mission. Now running there you kinda gotta get a feel for this map. Your running through a Housing district and then to save time you cut through a Sugar Factory. Now once you get the Diesel you gotta run back.....through a Big ass ThunderStorm. Completel with Flooding and Low Visibilty. Really a tough Mission on Realism Mode. Which takes out the Help things such as seeing teamates through walls and spotting Medkits and such easily. So when you get lost in HardRain your really screwed. Only thing you can do is try to get to the safehouse and hope the others get there.

Then the last mission is The Parish. If you played the Demo then you've played the first 2 missions of The Parish. Kinda the normal mission. Run here and run there. Kinda ends abruptly..

Above all its a awesome sequel to L4D. Well Worth the 50.00. The re-playablity is really high. I'm still learning all the game play modes. You've got Scavenger and Campaign and Versus and Realism.
kharn
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2