The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Diabolic (341)
Prison Break MOTD I_vote_lcapPrison Break MOTD I_voting_barPrison Break MOTD I_vote_rcap 
thebomb (262)
Prison Break MOTD I_vote_lcapPrison Break MOTD I_voting_barPrison Break MOTD I_vote_rcap 
Mr.President (252)
panter :P (226)
SHAGGY (196)
Sloppy (147)
Jracula (114)
Littleman LOL (96)
Matt (83)
Warhead (51)

Prison Break MOTD

Go down

Prison Break MOTD Empty Prison Break MOTD

Post  SHAGGY Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 am

The rules for this server:

1. Respect everyone in game especially members.
2. Respect admins, disrespecting them can result in a timed ban.
3. No spamming chat box, mic, etc. This will result in a mute and mute dodging will result in a timed ban.

This is a roleplaying server where terrorist act the role as a prison inmate and the counter-terrorists act as prison guards.

4. The guards must have cells open before 4.
5. Guards can enforce games such as:
Mirror Me: where all inmates copy the mirror(one guard) if the inmate fails to do this correctly he can be killed.
Simon Says: where a guard will call out rules Ex: Simon says jump, if the inmate does not he can be killed.
Hide and Seek: inmates get until after 4, if the cells are opened early enough, to go and hide. Then the guards can hunt the inmates down and kill them.
War: where inmates can go to armory and grab guns to defend themselves. If an inmate rebels before war starts then guards may kill all inmates.
Last reaction: CT's will give a command from either; jump, crouch, knife, or flash. The last T to complete the command dies.
Spelling Bee: CT's will choose a word no longer than 6 letters for the T's to spell. First one to spell it correctly gets to choose a fellow T to die.
First place: First T to complete the command that the CT orders, will get to choose a fellow T to die.
Zombie Freeday: The T's must walk(like zombies, do this by holding down shift) and can left-click knife any CT. If a T runs, grabs a gun, or right-clicks a CT then that T can be shot.
Freeday: T's are allowed to go anywhere on the map and do as they please. Except armory.

These are the basic games that you can play; however, if you have a game that has not been played feel free to make one up. If the game is not listed above and can harm an inmate, they can refuse the game.

6. Freekilling results in a time-out(5 min ban, or slayed and switched to t). If you massive freekill you will get a timed ban. After your ban is up you will not be allowed to join ct anymore.
7. Hacking or attempts to crash the server will result in a permanent ban.
8. If a T rebels then a CT may shoot them.
9. CT's will kill any T if the CT feels threatened.
10. If a T has a gun they may be killed, as it is considered rebelling.
11. Ct's must give a countdown for the T's lr. Nobody wants to sit 5 minutes waiting on the last T to make up his mind. Everyone wants to play.
12. If a CT freekills then he MUST slay himself.

Thank you for reading and enjoy your stay Smile
SHAGGY
SHAGGY
Big Boss Man

http://thefallen.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down